Symptoms of Inner Peace
Be on the lookout for symptoms of inner peace. The hearts of a great many have already been exposed to inner peace and it is possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what has, until now, been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
Some Signs & Symptoms of Inner Peace
- A tendancy to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging other people.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of the ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom.)
- Frequent and overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than try to make them happen.
- An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
In other words, live and spread A*L*O*H*A ~
Anonymous author forwarded by Niki Feldman